Strawberry Cupcake

STORY
Tuesday 4 December 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
     Assalammualaikum , selamat sejahtera dan peace be upon you :) Dah lama dah Mira tak update blog. Memandangkan cuti sekolah ni kan.. Penyakit M makin merebak dalam diri Mira . TIDAAAAKKK !! Jadi korang mesti tertanya tanya apa benda yang Mira nak cerita sebenarnyakan .. Okay straight to the point.

Tadi baru jea tadi Mira kemas lah rak buku Mira yang dah macam perpustakaan kena serang raksasa. RAWWWRR ~ Tiba tiba terjumpa satu karangan BI yang Mira tulis sendiri waktu tusyen . Bila baca , sedih sangat . Jadi Mira nak kongsi hasil karya Mira tu dengan awak semua . Enjoy :)


Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang

       Amirah jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said "How is my friend? Is he going to be OK ? When can I see him ?". The surgeon said "I'm sorry, we did all we could". Amirah said "Why do my friend and I get cancer, and why he left me first ? Doesn't God care anymore ?"

The surgeon said "Don't say like that young lady. God love him dearly. One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes to let you spend time with your friend's remain before his funeral".

Amirah asked the nurse to stay with her while she said goodbye to her friend. Amirah ran her fingers through his thick black straight hair. Her tears fell. The nurse said, " Would you like to keep his THING ?"

Amirah nodded yes but she don't know what is the THING . The nurse take a beautiful diamond ring and gave it to Amirah . Amirah was so blank and she just put it in a beautiful box that Hamirul gave her as present on her birthday.

The nurse said " Amirah do you want to know something ?". Amirah said yes and the nurses handed a letter to her when Amirah read the letter, she cried as loud as she wanted. The letter said that Hamirul agree to donate his liver as Amirah have liver cancer. She hold Hamirul's hand and say thank you.

Amirah said to the nurse " My Hamirul had a heart of gold,  always thinking of someone else and always wanting to help others if he could. That's why I love him". She cried.

Amirah walked slowly out from the hospital after past six month she and Hamirul spent their time at there. She sat beside Hamirul's bag and wondering. She saw Hamirul smile and waved at her. Amirah decided to go to Hamirul's house and when she arrived, Hamirul's mother welcomed and give her a big smile to hide her sadness.

Amirah enter Hamirul's room to put his things on the bed. She lying her body on the bed and suddenly she saw some photos and a letter. "Oh God, my photos ! Hamirul do you really miss me when I in hospital ?" she said. Amirah read the letter. The letter was written by Hamirul.

     Dear Amirah , I just want to say thank you for being my friend. You had done many things to me. I know you had liver cancer and I had lung cancer. I think I will die soon. So I decided to donate my liver to you. I want you to live many more years than me...

Amirah wiped her tears. She felt Hamirul was sitting beside her. She continued reading ...

I just want to say I will miss you. I love to be you friend. You is a kind and caring girl. I hope you will always pray for me. I think this is my last letter for you . Oh , I had bought you a diamond ring to propose you to become my wife but .... I want you to keep and wear it on your wedding with your hero :)
                                                                                                                        From  Hamirul, your bestfriend <3 .

Amirah had promised to herself to always pray for Hamirul and kept their sweet memories in her mind ..

Maaf entry ni agak panjang . Kesalahan grammar tu harap dimaafkan lah ya . Manusiakan selalu melakukan kesilapan :)
Amirah Jamal .



      


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Cinta Kita-Teuku Wisnu ft Shireen Sungkar